The Paderewski Festival
A Premier Central Coast Music Festival in Paso Robles, Ca
The Paderewski Festival is a four-day music festival held annually in November celebrating Paso Robles' rich heritage and its most famous resident Ignacy Jan Paderewski - virtuoso pianist, composer, international politician, local landowner, grower and winemaker. Concerts featuring world renown talent, exhibits, lectures, master classes and film screenings are accompanied by winetastings and tours of local vineyards. A youth piano competition, recital and student cultural exchange with Poland additionally honor Paderewski's legacy. We invite you to join us at the 2016 Paderewski Festival in Paso Robles!
SAVE THE DATE:
2016 Paderewski Festival in Paso Robles
Tickets on sale August 1st.
The 2016 Paderewski Festival talent and events will include:
Wednesday, November 2:
- Paderewski Festival Youth Exchange students from Poland and Ukraine in concert at Paso Robles High School (private event).
Thursday, November 3:
- Tomines Ensemble who will perform guitar and violin music by Paderewski, Tansman, Ryterband and Piazzola at Cass Winery. 6:30 wine reception, concert at 7 PM.
Friday, November 4:
- Master Class with Tadeusz Domanowski, piano, at Park Ballroom in Paso Robles. 2 PM.
- Maestro Adam Gilbert and USC Thornton Baroque Sinfonia will present a progam of Early Polish Music at Park Ballroom in Paso Robles. 6:30 wine reception, concert at 7 PM.
Saturday, November 5:
- Film screening of "Wojciech Kilar-Credo" at Park Cinema. 10 AM.
- Paderewski Festival Youth Piano Competition Winners' Recital at Paso Robles Inn Ballroom. 4 PM.
- Paderewski Festival Gala Recital with Tadeusz Domanowski, pianist, performing works by Chopin, Paderewski, Gershwin, Ryterband and others. 7 PM wine reception with concert at 7:30 PM.
Sunday, November 6:'
- Friends of Paderewski Tour, Lunch and Wine Tasting at Halter Ranch Vineyard. 10:30-2 PM.
- Paderewski Birthday Celebration with Maestro Greg Magie, Symphony of the Vines and Paderewski Festival Youth Exchange Program stuents as solo guest artists performing music by Beethoven, Prokofiev and others at Park Ballroom in Paso Robles. 3-4:30 PM.
Tickets will be available for purchase on August 1. Friends of Paderewski (front rows of all concerts) $225; Premium Admission $40 (next 2-4 rows at all concerts); General Admission $35; Seniors over 60 and Wine Industry $25; Students 18 and over with ID $5; children under 18 free with paid adult ticket;children must be reserved on Eventbrite.
To purchase tickets for the Paderewski Festival in Paso Robles, CLICK HERE.
To volunteer, please contact Gracie Rey at email@example.com or call her at 805-235-5409.